Each person's health and well being is ultimately their responsibility. However, just as knowledge in every area of science is increasing rapidly, so it is in regard to the understanding of how our body’s function. Frequently, the latest discoveries and science prove that our past understanding of how our body functions, is actually quite different than what is now known.
At Professional Kinesiology Services we offer classes in:
Professional Kinesiology Practice
Touch for Health series of classes is the original instructional format which first brought the integration of eastern and western medical concepts into public awareness.
We also offer:
Many people come to us seeking relief from a physical complaint. The individual may have been given a particular diagnosis. If a person has problems of any kind, there is an imbalance of some type.
In current medical practice the focus is on treating a specific diagnosis. Once the Diagnosis or Problem is treated or masked the medical treatment is over. There is no protocol for improving or “optimizing” health or performance.
If you are new to Kinesiology:
Click Here to read answers to questions our clients have asked. They may help you to get a better understanding about kinesiology and how it is different from other therapies.
Stephen Woodward is one of a very small number of Professional Kinesiology Practitioners in the United States. He is certified as an International College of Professional of Professional Kinesiology Faculty, K-Power® and Touch for Health Instructor and teaches regularly. He continues to learn both through his daily experience working with clients and attending cutting edge training on the latest discoveries.
Stephen was an independent contractor in the Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) area of the Goshen Health Systems for 4 years. In 2006 he opened his own office to expand and diversify services.
- Mar 3, 2017 – Mar 4, 2017 Nutrition Testing Class Mar 3, 2017 – Mar 4, 2017
- Mar 10, 2017 – Mar 11, 2017 BKP 1.102 Mar 10, 2017 – Mar 11, 2017
- Mar 17, 2017 – Mar 18, 2017 K-Power® Core Muscles For Strength And Stability Mar 17, 2017 – Mar 18, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017 – Apr 1, 2017 BKP 1.103 Mar 31, 2017 – Apr 1, 2017
- Apr 7, 2017 K-Power® Shoulder/Arm Protocol Apr 7, 2017
- Apr 8, 2017 K-Power® Elbow, Wrist and Hand Protocol Apr 8, 2017
- Apr 21, 2017 – Apr 22, 2017 BKP 1.104 Apr 21, 2017 – Apr 22, 2017
- Apr 28, 2017 K-Power® Hip/Thigh Protocol Apr 28, 2017
- Apr 29, 2017 K-Power® Knee, Ankle and Foot Protocol Apr 29, 2017
- May 5, 2017 – May 6, 2017 BKP 1.105 May 5, 2017 – May 6, 2017